- Finally sunday
- September 15th, 2013
I usually doesn't like sundays much - nothing against them, just the simple knowledge that tomorrow there will be monday again... But I was so relieved, that this week is finally over, I doesn't even know, where to start. So my biggest grievances this week included:
- uni started again (my final year, thank every deity) and why the hell did I ever think that working fulltime, while going to classes, studying for my State Examination, and working on my master thesis was something I could do easily, really, what's wrong with me? I think I have to cut down on my sleeping hours to be able to do everything- thouhg how will I stay sane, that's another question.
- one of my new professors (I only had one seminar with him till now, and that was ages ago, and there was at least a hundred students besides me, so) is so paranoid, I had a really hard time sitting trough the lecture with a straight face. But seriously, all 90 minutes long he wanted to convince us that the government is slowly killing the bees (for what purpose he didn't say) and that medicine only makes people sicker, so they will buy more, and that the ads in the TV use EKG to read your brain, so you will have to buy what they advertise... all the while he was supposed to teach aesthetics&21st century motion picture 102. Seriously, I hope I find some alternative credit, I don't think I could take more of this.
- the train I use to come home from uni (it is an almost five hour long ride) was late - so late, that the train station was almost closed, the last bus left, and there was no taxi either. It was eery, like I was the last person left in the city, not to mention I got to bed so late, it was almost time to get up and to get to work.
- the weather took a turn to miserable this week- last week I could dry my hair on the sun, and this week I had to wear jackets to work, not to mention alwyas carrying an umbrella, because suddenly we became London.
- because the school I had to take some work on saturday- it wasn't that bad, but still: saturday. Urgh.
- and an interesting tidbit: I accompanied my Mom to a home decor store at monday ( I love stores like these, I could spend literal hours just browsing) and guess what they started to sell already? Christmas decorations. It's the second week of september. Santa must be antsy.
All in all: sunday yay! Let's hope next week will be better - and we're going to the annual family grape harvest, so it looks like it really will be (here's hoping)!